Copper is thought to be the very first metal mined and used by humankind some 10,000 years ago. Soft, malleable, and undeniably beautiful, it was used for tools, weapons, and most notably sculptures. Aglow with exquisite sienna brown sparkle, Copper Crush Thinking Putty® is the perfect way to create something extraordinary.
Thinking Putty® helps build hand and finger strength through a fabulous tactile play experience with unique, unexpected properties and provides relaxing, yet stimulating interaction for anyone with sensory integration issues.
Crazy Aaron's putty is non-toxic, won't dry out, and won't leave a sticky or slippery residue on your fingers, so it's great for stretching, molding, bouncing, tearing, popping and playing by kids and adults alike.
- Includes tin with 1/10 lb. (1.6 oz.) of putty
- Features: Metallic, Stretchable, Sculptable, Soft Texture
- Materials: Non-toxic silicone
- Ages: 3+
- ⚠️ Warning: Choking Hazard. Contains Small Parts
- Never dries out
- Proudly made in the USA
- Manufactured with the help of exceptional individuals challenged with disabilities